Regional Community Survey
Regional Community Survey
We are conducting a research survey with people living across NSW. We are interested in exploring what types of tourism attractions could be built in NSW. In order to participate you will need to download ChoiceApp and register to participate. Once you’ve registered you will need to complete 15-20 minute survey and you will be eligible to win 1 of 4 e-gift cards valued at $500.
For more information about the study and would like to participate, please see the study flyer.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33779
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of the competition is Community and Patient Preference Research Pty Ltd (CaPPRe), level 28, 161 Castlereagh Street Sydney, NSW 2000, telephone 0419 905 702.
- This competition commences at 9am on 12th April 2019 and closes at 11.59 pm on the 31st May, 2019 (‘Promotional Period’). Taking part in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter persons must complete the CaPPRe survey on Regional Community Survey by the competition closing date.
- Four winners will be randomly selected on the 3rd June 2019 9am at CaPPRe’s head office located at level 28, 161 Castlereagh Street Sydney, NSW 2000. Prize winners will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw date.
- Four prize winners will be contacted via email or phone to receive their choice of either an e-gift card valued at $500 for their choice of retailer.
- Prize winners will receive their e-gift cards electronically via a registered email.
- If CaPPRe is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the prize within three months, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next drawn participant. CaPPRe will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
- CaPPRe highly recommends a current residential street address and email address need to be provided when requested for ease of correspondence prize delivery. CaPPRe makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the mailing address or email address provided by competition entrants. The entrant will be responsible for keeping the Promoter up to date with their current contact details. Prize winners will receive their e-gift cards electronically and sent to the winners registered email.
- The results of prize will be published on the CaPPRe website: http://www.cappre.com.au/News
- Employees of CaPPRe and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.