Subjective Wellbeing Index (SWI) Survey
We are conducting a research survey with people living across NSW. We are interested in exploring what is important to you in life as well as your satisfaction with various areas of your life and certain aspects within your community. There are two parts to the survey. By completing both parts, you will be eligible to enter the prize draw to win 1 of 5 prizes. Winners will have the choice between an iPad mini Wi-Fi 128 GB ($579 AUD value) or an e-gift voucher ($600 AUD value).
For more information about the study, please see the study flyer.
If you are interested in participating in the survey, please click here to register.
SWI Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Community and Patient Preference Research Pty Ltd (CaPPRe), level 5, 478 George Street Sydney, NSW 2000, telephone (02) 8315 2148
- This competition commences at 9am on 11th September 2018 and closes at 11.59 pm on 2nd November, 2018 (‘Promotional Period’). Taking part in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter persons must complete the CaPPRe survey on Subjective wellbeing by the competition closing date.
- Five winners will be randomly selected on the 3rd November 9am at CaPPRe’s head office located at level 5, 478 George Street Sydney. Prize winners will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw date.
- Five prize winners will be contacted via email or phone to receive their choice of either an Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 128 GB from CaPPRe (Valued at $579) or an e-gift card valued at $600 for their choice of retailer.
- Prize winners will receive their Apple iPad via registered post, e-gift cards will be electronically sent to the winners registered email.
- If CaPPRe is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the prize within three months, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next drawn participant. CaPPRe will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
- CaPPRe highly recommends a current residential street address and email address need to be provided when requested for ease of correspondence prize delivery. CaPPRe makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the mailing address or email address provided by competition entrants. The entrant will be responsible for keeping the Promoter up to date with their current contact details. Prize winners will receive their Apple iPad via registered post, e-gift cards will be electronically sent to the winners registered email.
- The results of prize will be published on the CaPPRe website: http://www.cappre.com.au/News
- Employees of CaPPRe and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.