Subjective Wellbeing Index (SWI) Survey
We are conducting a research survey with people living across NSW. We are interested in exploring what is important to you in life as well as your satisfaction with various areas of your life and certain aspects within your community. By completing the survey you will be eligible to enter the prize draw to win 1 of 4 e-gift cards valued at $500 for a retailer of your choice.
NSW Permit No. LTPS-19-40653
SWI Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Community and Patient Preference Research Pty Ltd (CaPPRe), level 28, 161 Castlereagh Street Sydney, NSW 2000.
- This competition commences at 10am on 4th December 2019 and closes at 9am on the 10th of Janurary, 2020 (‘Promotional Period’). Taking part in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter persons must complete the CaPPRe survey on Subjective Wellbeing by the competition closing date.
- Four winners will be randomly selected on the 10th January 2020 11am at CaPPRe’s head office located at level 28, 161 Castlereagh Street Sydney, NSW 2000. Prize winners will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw date.
- Four prize winners will be contacted via email or phone to receive their choice of either an e-gift card valued at $500 for their choice of retailer.
- Prize winners will receive their e-gift cards electronically via a registered email.
- If CaPPRe is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the prize within three months, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety, and it shall be awarded to the next drawn participant. CaPPRe will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
- CaPPRe highly recommends a current residential street address and email address need to be provided when requested for ease of correspondence prize delivery. CaPPRe makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the mailing address or email address provided by competition entrants. The entrant will be responsible for keeping the Promoter up to date with their current contact details. Prize winners will receive their e-gift cards electronically and sent to the winners registered email.
- The results of prize will be published on the CaPPRe website: http://www.cappre.com.au/News.
- Employees of CaPPRe and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.