Subjective Wellbeing survey - Prize Draw Terms and Conditions [CLOSED]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/22527
- This competition commences at 9am on 2nd March, 2018 and closes at 11.59 pm on 1st May, 2018 (‘Promotional Period’). Taking part in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of the competition is Community and Patient Preference Research Pty Ltd (CaPPRe).
- To enter persons must complete the CaPPRe survey on Subjective wellbeing by the competition closing date.
- Six winners will be randomly selected and notified by email within 24 hours of the Draw Date.
- The first prize winner will a $5000 Flight Centre travel voucher from CaPPRe. Five runner ups will receive their choice of either an Apple Ipad mini 4 Wi-Fi 128 GB from CaPPRe (Valued at $579) or an e-gift card valued at $600 for their choice of retailer.
- Employees of CaPPRe and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.